Veteran Alabama Charter Captain - Seth Wilson
Captain Seth has a United States Coast Guard License, 100 ton, and he is a second generation boat captain. He spent his youth fishing in South Alabama with his dad, Captain David Wilson.
In the 1970’s, the family boat, the “Breast Stroke,” was moored at Sportsman Marina in Orange Beach. He has years of experience fishing in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Dauphin Island, and Dog River, Alabama.
- Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Captain Seth works with The University of West Florida in their efforts to research the fish population selectivity. He is concerned about protecting and preserving the marine environment and safeguarding the habitat of fish for the next generation.
- He has placed in The Orange Beach Salt Water World Championship Tournament every year since it began, fishing on The Rip Tide out of Orange Beach, Alabama.
- Serves on the Board of The Orange Beach Fishing Association
- Studied Marine Biology at the University of South Alabama
- Is an avid scuba diver and has taught life guarding
- Lives in Gulf Shores, Alabama with his wife and four children